Search Hostels in Mont-Tremblant from CA $76
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Mont-Tremblant
Other property types in Mont-Tremblant
Tour des Voyageurs
Reviewed on Sep. 6, 2020
Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant, Quebec
Reviewed on Aug. 16, 2020
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Mont Tremblant
Reviewed on Sep. 7, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're looking for an affordable place to stay in Mont-Tremblant, a hostel in town could be a great choice for you. These dorm-style accommodations come in many different forms, but all of them have three main qualities in common:
- Low prices
- A social atmosphere
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
By going with a hostel in Mont-Tremblant, you can cut your spending on lodging and use more of your money for going out during your vacation. You can enjoy activities in this destination like skiing and hiking.
Hostels in Mont-Tremblant
Need some guidance on where to stay in Mont-Tremblant? This hostel is popular:
Manitonga Hostel - Property features include free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. You'll find showers and linens in all rooms.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Mont-Tremblant?
Good weather's always better when you're discovering new places, so here are some stats that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average -2° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 20° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 38° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 5° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.38 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Mont-Tremblant?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might appreciate these places:Top Sights
- Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort
- Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant
- Mont-Tremblant Activity Centre
- Lac Ouimet
- Domaine Saint-Bernard
- Lac Mercier
- Mont-Blanc Ski Area
- Golf Le Diable
- Golf Manitou
Overall, Mont-Tremblant is known for its:
- Mountain views
How to Get to Mont-Tremblant and Around the Area
You'll find the nearest airport in Mont-Tremblant, QC (YTM-Mont-Tremblant Intl.), 18.6 mi (30 km) away from the city center.