Mont-Tremblant Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from 7 affordable motels in Mont-Tremblant among more than 584 lodging choices. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy all that Mont-Tremblant has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort, Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant, and Mont-Tremblant Activity Centre.
Fun fact: Motels began in the 1920s as a convenient place to stay for the weary traveler driving along America's major roadways. Motels often offer free parking, and many also include an outdoor pool.
Here are some of our customers’ favorite Mont-Tremblant motels available to book:
- Stay within a quick 5-minute drive of Mont-Blanc Ski Area.
- Enjoy access to the seasonal outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Auberge La Porte Rouge
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a private balcony.
- It's located within a quick 4-minute drive of Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant.
Hotel-Motel Le Boise du lac
- Enjoy access to the private beach, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Stay within a short 6-minute drive of Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant.
Auberge Motel Godard
- A restaurant along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Stay within a quick 4-minute drive of Mont-Blanc Ski Area.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Mont-Tremblant
Enjoy the scenic lakeside and majestic mountain landscape in this quaint area while you're sightseeing. People who visit Mont-Tremblant love its ski slopes and spas.
Here are some popular places:
- Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort
- Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant
- Mont-Tremblant Activity Centre
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Lac Ouimet
- Domaine Saint-Bernard
- Lac Mercier
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Aquaclub La Source
- Skyline Luge Mont-Tremblant
- Aventures Parc
Mont-Tremblant is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit Mont-Tremblant
Figure out the ideal time to visit Mont-Tremblant by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average -2° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 20° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 38° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 5° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.38 inches in a year
How to Get to Mont-Tremblant and Around the Area
|Mont-Tremblant, QC (YTM-Mont-Tremblant Intl.) ||Airport ||18.6 mi (30 km) |