Search Hostels in Moncton from CA $71
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Moncton
Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Moncton
Reviewed on Feb. 23, 2021
Travelodge Suites by Wyndham Moncton
Reviewed on Feb. 27, 2021
Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour
Reviewed on Mar. 2, 2021
What Is a Hostel?
If you're searching for somewhere affordable to stay in Moncton, there are 123 accommodation options here to pick from, including hostels. These dorm-style accommodations come in many forms, but all of them have a few things in common:
- Budget prices
- A social atmosphere
- Shared rooms (though many have private options too)
By staying at a hostel in Moncton, you can reduce your spending on lodging and save more of your budget for fun things to do during your vacation. You can enjoy activities like shopping, and the river views create an appealing natural setting.
Hostels in Moncton
You might be wondering, what are some favorite hostels in Moncton? According to reviews from our guests, these ones have the best ratings:
C'mon Inn Hostel - You can take advantage of free breakfast and free WiFi, as well as free parking. Rooms come with showers.
Backpacker College @ University of Moncton - Located within a 10-minute walk of University of Moncton. You can take advantage of free breakfast and free WiFi, as well as free parking. You'll find free toiletries in all rooms.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Moncton?
The weather can be important when you're discovering new places, so here's some information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 40° F and nighttime temperatures average 4° F
- April-June: 74° F is the daytime average and 24° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 77° F and nighttime averages are around 40° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 10° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.61 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Moncton?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might enjoy these places:Top Sights
- Moncton Coliseum
- Magnetic Hill
- Hopewell Rocks
- Jones Lake
- Rotary Park
- Moncton Capitol Theatre
- Theatre L'Escaouette
- Free Meeting House
Generally, Moncton is known for its:
- Live music
- Bird watching
- Casino gaming
How to Get to Moncton and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Moncton, NB (YQM-Greater Moncton Intl.), located 4.6 mi (7.5 km) away from the city center.