Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants and indoor pool
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Moncton, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Moncton Capitol Theatre and Moncton Market. Theatre L'Escaouette and Free Meeting House are also within 15 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a 24-hour health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 309 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers. Pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour
In addition to an indoor pool, Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour provides a waterslide, a 24-hour health club, and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 26000 square feet (2415 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 17
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2415
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 26000
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 309
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 9
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free wired Internet
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
TRIIO Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a 24-hour health club.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 55.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 14 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 17.95 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 55.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Delta Hotels Marriott Beausejour Hotel Moncton
- Delta Hotels Marriott Beausejour Hotel
- Delta Beausejour Hotel Moncton
- Delta Beausejour Moncton
- Delta Beausejour Moncton, New Brunswick
- Delta Moncton
- Hotel Delta Beausejour
- Moncton Delta
- Delta Hotels Marriott Beausejour Moncton
- Delta Hotels Marriott Beausejour
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.