- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Crowne Plaza Moncton-Downtown
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Free airport shuttle
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Wheelchair)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Jetted Tub
Club Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Moncton, Crowne Plaza Moncton-Downtown is in the city centre and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Magnetic Hill and Jones Lake, while Moncton Capitol Theatre and Theatre L'Escaouette are cultural highlights. TreeGo Moncton and Magic Mountain Water Park are also worth visiting.
- Avenir Centre - 1 min walk
- Moncton Capitol Theatre - 6 min walk
- Moncton Market - 7 min walk
- Tidal Bore Park - 14 min walk
- Theatre L'Escaouette - 15 min walk
- Moncton, NB (YQM-Greater Moncton Intl.) - 8 min drive
- T Bones — 1 min walk
About this property
Crowne Plaza Moncton-Downtown
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 11.95 and CAD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 12.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 14.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort