- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Lindner Hotel City Plaza
Choose dates to view prices
First Class Room
Business Class Suite
First Class Suite
About this area
Located in Cologne's Innenstadt neighbourhood, Lindner Hotel City Plaza is in the city centre and near a metro station. Volkstheater Millowitsch and Romano-Germanic Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Cologne Cathedral and Alter Markt. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at RheinEnergieStadion or LANXESS Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including segway rentals/tours.
- Volkstheater Millowitsch - 8 min walk
- Neumarkt - 10 min walk
- MediaPark - 11 min walk
- Cologne Cathedral - 14 min walk
- Romano-Germanic Museum - 17 min walk
- Friesenplatz U-Bahn - 3 min walk
- Cologne West Station - 9 min walk
- Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn) - 19 min drive
- Veedelsmaat — 1 min walk
- Veedelseck Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Our.ox - 1 min walk
- Casa di Modica - 1 min walk
- Black Karate - 1 min walk
About this property
Lindner Hotel City Plaza
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Cologne. Business travellers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 24 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 19 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 39 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and sofa beds. Long-term renters welcome. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Parties and events are allowed on site.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, contactless check-in and check-out are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort