Hotels in EUR, Rome from CA $52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
EUR hotels and places to stay
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug. 10, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 6, 2020
Visiting EUR in Rome
EUR is a neighborhood that travelers like for its cathedral. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Museum of Roman Civilization and Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls. EUR is an ideal home base for exploring the greater Rome area, especially with 91 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Staying in Rome's EUR Neighborhood
You’ll find many accommodation choices in EUR, and our guests note these as some of their favorites:
- Hotel San Paolo Roma: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, bar, and free WiFi, 6-minute walk from Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls. Our guests enjoy the hotel's walkable location and breakfast.
- Tre R: Townhouse accommodation with free breakfast and free WiFi.
- All Ways Garden & Leisure Hotel: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
EUR might not have accommodations to meet your needs but there are other neighborhoods to consider in Rome. Quartiere XI Portuense is a neighborhood that travelers love for its ample dining options. This neighborhood is home to 35 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- MyApART Suite: Apartment with free WiFi.
- H10 Roma Città: 4-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
- Boutique Rooms - Trastevere: Townhouse accommodation with free WiFi and parking. Our guests rate this townhouse accommodation highly for its helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around EUR in Rome
Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls, Palazzo della Civilta Italiana, and Abbazia delle Tre Fontane are some of EUR's local landmarks to explore if you want to see some of the sights in the neighborhood. You could also plan a visit to Museum of Roman Civilization or Atlantico when you're visiting the neighborhood.
Quartiere XI Portuense is a nearby neighborhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Teatro India, Ponte dell'Industria, and Porta Portese Market while you're here.
Getting Around EUR and the Greater Rome Area
If you want to see more of the city, EUR Fermi Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include EUR Palasport Station and Laurentina Station. To see the sights outside of town, hop on a train. Rome Tor di Valle Station is the closest train station, but Rome EUR Magliana Station and Rome Magliana Station are also nearby.