Hotels in Civic Center, San Francisco from CA $52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Civic Center hotels and places to stay
Reviewed on Sep. 2, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 17, 2020
Visiting Civic Center in San Francisco
Civic Center is a neighborhood that travelers like for its restaurants. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Louise Davies Symphony Hall and Asian Art Museum of San Francisco. If you're looking for a place to stay, choose from one of Civic Center's 3 hotels and other accommodations.
Staying in San Francisco's Civic Center Neighborhood
You’ll find many accommodation choices in Civic Center, and our guests note these as some of their favorites:
- Sleep Over Sauce: Hotel with a restaurant, a nightclub, and bar, 8-minute walk from Louise Davies Symphony Hall.
- Oak Hotel: 2-star hotel with free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk, steps from Louise Davies Symphony Hall. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Civic Center may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in San Francisco. Tenderloin is a neighborhood known for its major shopping area, popular theater scene, and ample dining options. This neighborhood is home to 52 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a nightclub, steps from Westfield San Francisco Centre. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- The Marker San Francisco, a Joie de Vivre Hotel: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and bar, 8-minute walk from Westfield San Francisco Centre. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Union Square: 2.5-star hotel with free breakfast, a 24-hour fitness center, and free WiFi, steps from Westfield San Francisco Centre. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and central location.
Sightseeing Around Civic Center in San Francisco
Attractions like Louise Davies Symphony Hall, Asian Art Museum of San Francisco, and Bill Graham Civic Auditorium highlight San Francisco's local culture. Civic Center Plaza and San Francisco City Hall are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighborhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Tenderloin, a nearby neighborhood with top sights like Asian Art Museum of San Francisco. Glide Memorial United Methodist Church, Marrakech Magic Theater, and Golden Gate Theatre are a few other places worth a visit while you're in San Francisco.