- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hilton San Francisco Union Square
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed, City View (Floors 20-44)
Skyline View - 2 Double Beds - Floors 20-44
1 King Bed Junior Suite
2 Double Beds
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
2 Queen Beds Junior Suite
Skyline View - Junior Suite 1 King Bed
1 King Bed 1 Bedroom Suite
Corner 1 Bedroom Suite 2 Beds Tower 1
Skyline View - Corner King 1 Bedroom Suite
1 Bed Mobility/Hearing Access Tub
1 Bed Mobility/Hearing Access Roll-in Shower
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, View (Mobility & Hearing, Roll-in Shower)
Deluxe 2 Bed Mobility/Hearing Access Roll-in Shower
View 1 Bed Mobility/Hearing Access Tub
Suite, 1 Bedroom (with Parlor)
Deluxe 2 Beds Mobility/Hearing Access Tub
Deluxe 1 King Bed
Deluxe 2 Double Beds
Pool View with Terrace - 1 King Bed
2 Bedroom Suite with Parlor
Junior Suite 2 Beds Mobility/Hearing Access Roll-in Shower
View 1 Bed Suite Mobility/Hearing Access Roll-in Shower
View 2 Beds Mobility/Hearing Access Tub
Junior Suite 1 Bed Mobility/Hearing Access Roll-in Shower
View 1 Bed Junior Suite Mobility/Hearing Access Tub
Balcony Skyline View - 2 Double Beds
Balcony Skyline View - 1 King Bed
Deluxe Corner King Junior Suite
Deluxe 2 Queen Beds
About this area
In the city centre, Hilton San Francisco Union Square is in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Lombard Street and Pier 39 are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Ghirardelli Square and Westfield San Francisco Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oracle Park, or consider The Regency Ballroom for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Powell St & O'Farrell St Stop is just steps away and Powell St & Geary Blvd Stop is 4 minutes by foot.
- Westfield San Francisco Centre - 5 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 12 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 12 min walk
- Exploratorium - 14 min drive
- Ferry Building - 14 min drive
- Powell St & O'Farrell St Stop - 2 min walk
- 22nd Street Station - 12 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Urban Tavern — 1 min walk
- Herb N Kitchen — 1 min walk
- Urban Tavern - 1 min walk
- Anzu Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Glutless - 1 min walk
About this property
Hilton San Francisco Union Square
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb/34 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 48.66 for adults and USD 18.72 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 66.12 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 79.80 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention