Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Calgary from CA $45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Calgary Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec. 28, 2020
Reviewed on Jan. 10, 2021
Reviewed on Feb. 23, 2021
Calgary Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Calgary with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 91 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Executive Royal Hotel Calgary is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and a fitness center. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location's sightseeing.
- Ramada Plaza & Conf Center by Wyndham Calgary Airport is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's overall value and quiet guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Wingate By Wyndham Calgary Airport. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Customers like this 3.5-star hotel's quiet location and proximity to the airport.
Planning Your Trip to Calgary
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°F
- April-June: the average is 71°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Calgary is 0.63 inches
Exploring Calgary with Your Pet
Known for its riverfront and skyscrapers, Calgary has lots to offer visitors including its theaters, parks, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Calgary Tower and Scotiabank Saddledome. While you're there, make sure you don't miss McMahon Stadium and Heritage Park Historical Village. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Petland Sunridge, Pet Planet, or Petland.