- Calgary Tower
- 2 min walk
- Calgary Telus Convention Centre
- 3 min walk
- Olympic Plaza
- 6 min walk
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
On the Strip and near a metro station, The Fairmont Palliser is in an area with good shopping. 17 Avenue SW and Chinook Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Calgary Tower and Calgary Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stampede Park or Scotiabank Saddledome. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: 1st Street SW Station is 4 minutes by foot and Centre Street Station is 5 minutes.
- Calgary Tower - 2 min walk
- Calgary Telus Convention Centre - 3 min walk
- Olympic Plaza - 6 min walk
- CORE Shopping Centre - 7 min walk
- Bow Valley College - 9 min walk
- 1st Street SW Station - 4 min walk
- Calgary Heritage Station - 15 min drive
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hawthorn Dining Room – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Starbucks – Coffee shop offering local cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
The Fairmont Palliser
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per accommodation, per night.
- 2 per room (up to 44 lb/20 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 22 and CAD 32 for adults, and CAD 11 and CAD 16.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 45 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great historic building and a classy renovation that was consistent with the historic nature of the property.