Book your room at Hotel Le Germain Calgary
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Calgary hotel in Downtown Calgary, walk to Calgary Tower
Located in Downtown Calgary, this romantic hotel is steps from Vertigo Theatre and Calgary Tower. Stampede Corral and Scotiabank Saddledome are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, valet parking, massage/treatment rooms, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 143 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets. Other amenities available to guests include iPod docks, sitting areas, and minibars.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel Le Germain Calgary899 Centre Street SW Calgary AB T2G 1B8
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6500 square feet (604 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and a library. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Le Germain Calgary is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 143
- Number of floors - 12
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 604
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Year Built 2010
- Conference space size (feet) - 6500
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Computer station
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Turndown service
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Guests are offered complimentary continental and hot/cold buffet breakfasts each morning.
CHARCUT - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Valet parking fee: CAD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per accommodation, per stay
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).