Find Hotels in Amsterdam
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep. 2, 2020
Where to stay in Amsterdam
4.5/5Wonderful!(232 area reviews)
Visit these semi-circular canals built in the 17th century to see why Amsterdam got the nickname “The Venice of the North.”
Red Light District
For at least 600 years, locals, sailors and travelers have come to this part of Amsterdam for adult entertainment in the many bars, brothels and eateries.
4.5/5Wonderful!(21 area reviews)
Thought to be named for its long, straight streets, this district was once the residence of artists such as Mondrian and is now one of Amsterdam’s trendiest spots.
4/5Very Good!(29 area reviews)
For big entertainment, visit this multicultural district, home of the Amsterdam ArenA, Heineken Music Hall and the forested Gaasperpark where you can enjoy watersports.
More trip options
- Amsterdam Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Amsterdam Airports
- Hotels in Amsterdam Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Amsterdam Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Amsterdam
- More Hotel Options in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in North Holland
- Other Hotels near Amsterdam, North Holland
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends