Book your room at Mountain Exposure - Luxury Apartments
Family fun in the mountains, near downhill skiing
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Zermatt apartment is in the mountains, near Matterhorn Museum, Zermatt-Furi Gondola, and Sunnegga Ski Resort. Also nearby are St. Mauritius Church and Riffelberg Express Gondola.
The slopes await you at Mountain Exposure - Luxury Apartments, which features ski storage and a children's club.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature jetted bathtubs, kitchens, and fireplaces.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mountain Exposure - Luxury Apartments features a children's club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This luxury apartment also offers ski storage, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- DVD player
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Second bathroom
- Jetted bathtub
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Separate dining area
- In-room computer
- Separate living room
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Room service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Satellite TV service
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sports massage
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival to make arrangements for check-in.
Zermatt is a car-free village. Contact the hotel directly using the information from the booking confirmation to arrange a concierge escort.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Pet fee: CHF 15 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Pet deposit: CHF 300 per stay
- Deposit: CHF 1000 per stay (cash only)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 30 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.