- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Radium Hot Springs Pools
- 31 min drive
- Radium Resort - The Springs Course
- 41 min drive
- Copper Point Golf Course
- 50 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Radium Hot Springs
Nipika Mountain Resort is located in Radium Hot Springs. Local points of interest include Kootenay Valley Viewpoint, Olive Lake, and Radium Hot Springs Pools. Our guests appreciate the lodge's quiet location.
- Radium Hot Springs Pools - 31 min drive
- Sinclair Canyon - 33 min drive
- Radium Resort - The Springs Course - 41 min drive
- Eagle Ranch Golf Course - 48 min drive
- Copper Point Golf Course - 50 min drive
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 179 min drive
About this property
Nipika Mountain Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 15 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Property is also known as
- Nipika Mountain Resort Radium Hot Springs
- Nipika Mountain Resort
- Nipika Mountain Radium Hot Springs
- Nipika Mountain
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Every aspect of the resort is exceptional, including the service, allowing for optimal enjoyment and an unparalleled mountain lifestyle experience. A place like no other, refreshing, nourishing, and oh so peaceful!