- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Black Rock Oceanfront Resort
Choose dates to view prices
1 Bedroom Lodge
1 Bedroom Trail
About this area
Located in Ucluelet, Black Rock Oceanfront Resort is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pacific Rim National Park Reserve and Pacific Rim Visitors Centre, while Huu-Mees-Ma-As Native Art Gallery and Wickaninnish Interpretive Center are cultural highlights. Make sure you don't miss outdoor adventures like hiking/biking trails, skydiving and ziplining.
- Ucluelet Big Beach - 3 min walk
- Wild Pacific Trail - 5 min walk
- Image West Gallery - 13 min walk
- Ucluelet Aquarium - 16 min walk
- Terrace Beach - 4 min drive
- Tofino, BC (YAZ) - 26 min drive
About this property
Black Rock Oceanfront Resort
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 25 for adults, and CAD 10 and CAD 20 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 25.0 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.