Get an overview of this hotelBoutique lodging in Québec a block from the Old Port
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Old and new
In a renovated 19th-century building with dramatic modern decor, this boutique hotel is centered in lovely Old Québec, just 1 block from the St. Lawrence River and the Old Port.
Munches and microbrews
An eclectic menu of international cuisine, as well as cocktails, is provided in the modern bistro of Le Port-Royal Hotel & Suites. The on-site microbrewery offers views of the process and a range of products.
Views and kitchens
Le Port-Royal Hotel & Suites provide views of the surrounding city. All include complimentary wireless Internet access, TV with cable channels, and well-equipped kitchens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Port Royal
In the center of picturesque Old Québec, shops, restaurants, galleries, and attractions surround this restored 19th-century hotel. One block away are the Old Port and the St. Lawrence River.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel. Other services include fitness facilities, a health club, business center, and car parking with limited availability. The 161-square-foot (25-square-meter) meeting/conference room features audio-visual equipment.
This is a smoke-free property. Disabled-accessible facilities and guestrooms are available on request.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 161
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- DVD player
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- Free WiFi
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Where to Eat
Le Pub du Vieux-Port - bar with great ambiance. Cocktails, beers, wine, and food.
Subway - Accessed from street. Open from early morning to mid-evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Seasonal boat tours are offered along with winter sledding and ice-skating. Mont Ste-Anne ski area is 45.5 km (28 mi) away, and several public golf courses are within 25 km (15.5 mi).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 14 for adults and CAD 11 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Hotel Port-Royal
- Le Port-Royal
- Le Port-Royal Hotel
- Le Port-Royal Hotel Quebec
- Le Port-Royal Quebec
- Hotel Port-Royal Quebec City
- Le Port-Royal Quebec/Quebec City
- Hotel Port Royal Quebec
- Hotel Port Royal
- Port Royal Quebec
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).