- Old Port Quebec City
- 6 min walk
- Quebec City Town Hall
- 7 min walk
- Quebec Cruise Terminal
- 8 min walk
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Quebec's Old Quebec neighbourhood, Hôtel Le Saint-Paul is in the city centre and near a train station. Old Port Quebec City and Place Royale are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Battlefields Park and Montmorency Falls. Check out an event or a game at Videotron Centre, and consider making time for Old Quebec Funicular, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Old Port Quebec City - 6 min walk
- Quebec City Town Hall - 7 min walk
- Quebec Cruise Terminal - 8 min walk
- Museum of Civilization - 8 min walk
- Le Capitole - 9 min walk
- Quebec Palace Station - 5 min walk
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Le Veravin – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days. Reservations required.
About this property
Hôtel Le Saint-Paul
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50 per stay (for stays between 1 January and 31 December)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 30 for adults, and CAD 10 and CAD 30 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Amenities
Property was lacking in cleanliness. It was OK, but definitely not polished which is what I would expect in Old Quebec for over $150/night. Even after mentioning it on Expedia and receiving a response from the manager nothing was done, they only defended themselves which equals poor customer service.