Get an overview of this hotelBoardwalk Quebec hotel in Centre-Ville, walk to Battlefields Park
Popular property highlights
Guests say they love
- Central, quiet location
- Proximity to public transit and shopping
- Onsite bar
Located in Centre-Ville, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Martello Tower, Battlefields Park, and Parliament Building. Citadelle of Quebec and Place Royale are also within 1 mi (2 km). Quebec Palace Station is 23 minutes by foot.
2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a health club are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, valet parking, and spa services.
All 406 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and Frette Italian sheets, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find free WiFi and free local calls.
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec features 2 spa tubs, an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 23250 square feet (2160 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec is a smoke-free property.
- Picnic area
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 10
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2160
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 23250
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 406
- Number of floors - 26
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Le Ciel - This restaurant serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
JaJa La Pizz - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Children under 7 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hôtel Le Concorde
- Hôtel Le Concorde Québec
- Hotel Le Concorde Quebec Quebec City
- Le Concorde
- Le Concorde Québec
- Loews Quebec City
- Quebec City Loews
- Hôtel Concorde Québec
- Hôtel Concorde
- Concorde Québec
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).