- Battlefields Park
- 3 min walk
- Plains of Abraham
- 6 min walk
- Quebec City Convention Center
- 8 min walk
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Quebec, Hôtel Le Concorde Québec is in the city centre and on a river. Le Capitole and Old Port Quebec City are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Old Quebec Funicular and Aquarium du Québec. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Videotron Centre or Agora Port de Quebec. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Battlefields Park - 3 min walk
- Plains of Abraham - 6 min walk
- Parliament Building - 8 min walk
- Quebec City Convention Center - 8 min walk
- Citadelle of Quebec - 16 min walk
- Quebec Palace Station - 11 min drive
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Le Ciel – Restaurant with a bar. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
- JaJa La Pizz – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Public areas dirty. This is a 21 story building with 400 rooms and only 4 elevators, spent too much time waiting for elevator. Long lines at check in and check out. Entrance and loading/unloading areas insufficient for a hotel of this size. Location is good.