Hotels in Putuo, Shanghai from CA $64
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Putuo hotels and places to stay
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Putuo in Shanghai
Putuo is a neighborhood that travelers like for its shopping. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Zhenru Temple and East China Normal University. When you want to find a place to rest your head, start by booking one of Putuo's 55 hotels and other accommodations.
Staying in Shanghai's Putuo Neighborhood
You’ll find lots of hotels and other lodging options in Putuo, and our guests note these as some of their favorite places to stay:
- Renaissance Shanghai Putuo Hotel: 5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Modena by Fraser Putuo Shanghai: 4-star apartment featuring a restaurant, a fitness center, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers like this apartment's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Crowne Plaza Shanghai Noah Square: 4-star hotel featuring 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a fitness center.
Putuo might not have accommodations to meet your needs but there are other neighborhoods to consider in Shanghai. Guests like the Changning neighborhood nearby for its zoo. This neighborhood is home to 109 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Xing Guo Hotel: 4.5-star hotel featuring a marina, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool.
- Renaissance Shanghai Zhongshan Park: 4.5-star hotel featuring 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Expedia travelers like this hotel's helpful staff and proximity to public transportation.
- Hongqiao State Guest Hotel Shanghai: 4.5-star hotel featuring 4 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a fitness center.
Sightseeing Around Putuo in Shanghai
Zhenru Temple, East China Normal University, and Legoland Discovery Center are just a few attractions to check out in Putuo. Changfeng Ocean Park and Yichuan Park are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighborhood.
Changning is a nearby neighborhood with attractions like Xianxia Road, Consulate General of Switzerland, and Consulate General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Hongqiao Int'l Pearl City, L'Avenue, and Shanghai Zoo are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Shanghai.
Getting Around Putuo and the Greater Shanghai Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Liziyuan Station, West Shanghai Railway Station, or Zhenru Station.