- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai
Choose dates to view prices
Club Deluxe City View, Club Level, 1 King
Premier Suite, 1 Bedroom, View (Skyline View)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Club Premier Suite, Club level, 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King
Club Business Studio, Club level, Larger Studio, 1 King
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Skyline View)
Club Skyline View, Club level, 1 King
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Club Deluxe City View, Club level, City view
Premier Suite, 1 Bedroom
Club Skyline View, Club level, High floor
Club Business Studio, Club level, Larger Studio, High floor
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds (Skyline View)
About this area
Located in Jing'an neighbourhood, The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai is connected to a shopping centre. Jing'an Temple and People's Square are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Xintiandi Style Shoppping Centre and Nanjing Road Shopping District. Check out an event or a game at Mercedes Benz Arena, and consider making time for Yu Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Shanghai Centre - 1 min walk
- Jing'an Temple - 9 min walk
- People's Square - 7 min drive
- Former French Concession - 11 min drive
- Tianzifang - 12 min drive
- Shanghai Railway Station - 5 min drive
- Jing'an Temple Station - 8 min walk
- Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Portman's — 1 min walk
About this property
The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: CNY 5000 per day A damage deposit of CNY 1000 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CNY 274 for adults and CNY 137 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CNY 180 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 699.6 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We’ve been there as a couple and we wanted to spend a Magic night in Shanghai, but the experience was way below pair expectations. It doesn’t seem to be at Ritz, service and people are very cold and not supportive. The hotel is comparable to any standard hotel 4 stars that you can find in Shanghai.