Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Krystal Vallarta - All Inclusive is located in Puerto Vallarta. Cruise Ship Terminal and Bay of Banderas are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Playa de los Muertos and Nuevo Vallarta Beach. Vallarta Adventures and Aquaventuras Park Vallarta are also worth visiting.
- Central Camionera Station - 15 min drive
- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.) - 4 min drive
- Where to eat
- Aquamarina – Buffet restaurant with a bar offering regional cuisine. Open on selected days.
- Las Velas – Poolside buffet restaurant with a bar offering regional cuisine. Open on selected days.
- Cinque Terre – Diner with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Open on selected days. Reservations required.
- Kamakura – Open daily.
About this property
Krystal Vallarta - All Inclusive
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: MXN 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities