Prevost Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you’re having a hard time finding motels in Prevost, let us help you find motels or similar properties from more than 221 lodging options in the area. Simply filter using our search tools by price per night or cost-effective amenities such as free breakfast and free airport transportation.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Prevost has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Mont Saint-Sauveur and Polar Bear's Club in the area.
Below are some of Expedia customers' favorite motels in the larger area:
Motel Le JoliBourg
- Located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Prevost
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi, parking, and a grocery shopping service.
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Prevost is 7.1 mi (11.5 km) away
Motel des Pentes et Suites
- Enjoy access to the seasonal outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the heart of Prevost
Motel La Cheminee
- Central Prevost is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) away
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a picnic area are available during your stay.
Motel de la Riviere
- 3.7 mi (6 km) from the heart of Prevost
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Prevost
Must-see places in and around Prevost include:
- Mont Saint-Sauveur
- Polar Bear's Club
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Parc des Falaises
- La Riviere Du Nord Regional Park
- Mont Habitant Boutique De Ski
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Glissades des Pays d'en Haut
- Mont Saint Sauveur Water Park
- Village du Pere Noel
Prevost is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit Prevost
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Prevost by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 43° F and nighttime temperatures average 4° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 27° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 8° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.42 inches in a year
How to Get to Prevost and Around the Area
|Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) ||Airport ||31.7 mi (51 km) |
|Mont-Tremblant, QC (YTM-Mont-Tremblant Intl.) ||Airport ||51.3 mi (82.5 km) |