- Village du Pere Noel
- 7 min walk
- Val-David-Val-Morin Regional Park
- 19 min walk
- Au Pays des Merveilles
- 7 min drive
- Montreal, QC (YMX-Mirabel Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Val David, Motel des Pays d'en Haut is in the city centre and near theme parks. Theatre Le Patriote and Villa des Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Village du Pere Noel and Au Pays des Merveilles. Acro-Nature and Aventure Hors Limite are also worth visiting.
- Village du Pere Noel - 7 min walk
- Val-David-Val-Morin Regional Park - 19 min walk
- Au Pays des Merveilles - 7 min drive
- Villa des Arts - 8 min drive
- Tessier Beach - 8 min drive
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 57 min drive
About this property
Motel des Pays d'en Haut
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 10 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Best pleasant package deal with or without a pet.
Un vrai trésor! bon beau pas cher et avec le service! pas neuf mais c’est propre etpour tout ce qui est offert a cet endroit pour ce prix: imbattable! This little treasure is the best investment we have ever done. We were able to have our dog, an amazing two place hot tub in our suite! BBQ’d outside by the pool in comfy lounge chairs and patio table. Needs renovations but CLEAN, comfy with friendly service and great tasty little breakfast in a pleasant sitting area. Overall very impressed other than the front doors, a/c, old and lack of renovation status. What a pleasant experience on cute premises for people with families and dog :) thank you!