Search Motels in Saint-Sauveur from CA $89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Saint-Sauveur
Other property types in Saint-Sauveur
Reviewed on Oct. 17, 2020
Hôtel Le Versailles
Reviewed on Oct. 9, 2020
Hotel & Suites Les Laurentides Saint Sauveur
Reviewed on Sep. 12, 2020
Saint-Sauveur Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from more than 26 hotels and other lodging options in Saint-Sauveur, though there are only 2 low-cost motels. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Saint-Sauveur has to offer. Top sights include Mont Saint-Sauveur in Saint-Sauveur, as well as Polar Bear's Club in the area.
Fun fact: Starting in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you'll often find an outdoor pool and a free parking spot.
Below are some of Expedia customers' recommended Saint-Sauveur motels to select from:
- Stay within a quick 2-minute drive of Mont Saint-Sauveur.
- Enjoy access to the seasonal outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Room amenities like a fireplace are included, along with freebies like WiFi, parking, and a grocery shopping service.
- It's located within a quick 3-minute drive of Mont Saint-Sauveur.
Things to Do in Saint-SauveurVisitors like Saint-Sauveur for its ski slopes and spas. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this walkable, quaint area while you're sightseeing.
Must-see places in and around Saint-Sauveur include:
- Mont Saint-Sauveur
- Polar Bear's Club
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Mont Habitant Boutique De Ski
- Parc des Falaises
- Parc de la Riviere Doncaster
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Mont Saint Sauveur Water Park
- Glissades des Pays d'en Haut
- Village du Pere Noel
Saint-Sauveur is also notable for its:
- Water parks
- Theme parks
Best Time to Visit Saint-SauveurDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Saint-Sauveur by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 43° F and nighttime temperatures average 4° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 27° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 8° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.42 inches in a year
How to Get to Saint-Sauveur and Around the Area
|Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.)||Airport||35.9 mi (57.7 km)|
|Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert)||Airport||44.3 mi (71.3 km)|