- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Les Factories Vallee Saint-Sauveur
- 12 min walk
- Mont Saint Sauveur Water Park
- 3 min drive
- Mont Saint-Sauveur
- 3 min drive
- Montreal, QC (YMX-Mirabel Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Saint-Sauveur, Motel Le JoliBourg is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Mont Saint-Sauveur and Polar Bear's Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Mont Saint Sauveur Water Park and Glissades des Pays d'en Haut are also worth visiting.
- Les Factories Vallee Saint-Sauveur - 12 min walk
- Mont Saint Sauveur Water Park - 3 min drive
- Mont Saint-Sauveur - 3 min drive
- Spa Bagni - 9 min drive
- Polar Bear's Club - 9 min drive
- Saint-Jerome Station - 22 min drive
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 49 min drive
- Where to eat
- Coffee, Decaf, tea – Open daily.
About this property
Motel Le JoliBourg
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 11 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Motel JoliBourg Saint-Sauveur
- Motel JoliBourg
- JoliBourg Saint-Sauveur
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Place has no proper heating system. No phones, it feels very insecure.