Search Motels in Montreal from CA $55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Montreal
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Montreal
Hotel Faubourg Montreal Downtown Hotel
Reviewed on Feb. 25, 2021
Hotel Bonaventure Montreal
Reviewed on Mar. 4, 2021
Hotel Birks Montreal
Reviewed on Feb. 22, 2021
Montreal Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 36 low-cost motels in Montreal among more than 1181 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Montreal has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include The Underground City, Christ Church Cathedral, and Sainte-Catherine Street.
Fun fact: Motels in the U.S. boomed at the end of the 1940s with the popularity of car travel and road trips, peaking in the 1960s with over 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel property, you'll usually access your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Below are a few of Expedia customers' best-rated Montreal motels available to book:
- Stay within a short 7-minute drive of Carrefour Laval.
- Enjoy access to the fitness center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like an LED TV.
- You'll be located within a 5-minute drive of Concordia University Loyola Campus and Sainte-Catherine Street.
- Enjoy access to the coffee shop, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Stay within a short 6-minute drive of Carrefour Laval.
- It's located within a 30-minute drive of La Ronde Six Flags and Saputo Stadium.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a bar are available during your stay.
- Stay within a 30-minute drive of Lake Champlain and The Underground City.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Things to Do in MontrealCheck out the stunning cathedral and enjoy the charming cafés in this vibrant area while you're sightseeing. People who visit Montreal love the local art scene, festivals, and live music.
Here are some popular places:
- The Underground City
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Sainte-Catherine Street
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Mount Royal Park
- Montreal Botanical Garden
- Parc Jean-Drapeau
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- La Ronde Six Flags
- La Recreatheque
- Sky Venture
Montreal is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit MontrealDecide when you'd like to visit Montreal by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 44° F and nighttime temperatures average 4° F
- April-June: 79° F is the daytime average and 26° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 81° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 11° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.42 inches in a year
How to Get to Montreal and Around the Area
|Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert)||Airport||6.8 mi (10.9 km)|
|Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.)||Airport||9.3 mi (15 km)|
|Square Victoria Station||Metro Station||0.2 mi (0.4 km)|
|McGill Station||Metro Station||0.3 mi (0.4 km)|
|Bonaventure Station||Metro Station||0.3 mi (0.4 km)|
|Montreal Central Station||Train Station||0.2 mi (0.2 km)|
|Montreal Lucien-L'Allier Station||Train Station||0.5 mi (0.9 km)|
|Montreal Vendome Station||Train Station||2.6 mi (4.2 km)|