Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Portland, OR from CA $89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Portland Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Aug. 22, 2020
Portland Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Portland and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 137 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Staypineapple at Hotel Rose is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's bar and central location.
- Pets are welcome at La Quinta Inn Wilsonville. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's convenient parking and quiet guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Portland
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- April-June: the average is 75°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Portland is 41.65 inches
Exploring Portland with Your Pet
Known for its parks and riverfront, Portland has lots to offer visitors including its theaters, live music, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Moda Center and Pioneer Courthouse Square. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Tom McCall Waterfront Park and Providence Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Tuesday Morning, Pets on Broadway, or NPM Franchising.