Get an overview of this hotelBoutique hotel in Portland prime downtown location
Near museums, shops
This boutique hotel is in downtown's shopping and business district, 5 blocks from the Pioneer Place Mall, 8 blocks from the Portland Center for the Performing Arts, and 9 blocks from the Portland Art Museum.
The photographs of Pulitzer Prize-winning photojournalist David Hume Kennerly are displayed throughout Hotel Lucia, while the Imperial restaurant features cooking methods and ingredients from the region's diverse bounty.
Custom beds, LCD TVs
In addition to custom pillowtop mattresses, Egyptian cotton, and a pillow menu, Bluetooth compatible iHomes, free WiFi, artisanal honor bars, Lather bath products, and local Portland Coffee roaster coffee and Smith tea.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In downtown Portland's business and shopping district, the award-winning Hotel Lucia is within nine blocks of museums, performing arts venues, gardens, historical sites, and the banks of the Willamette River.
This European-style boutique hotel features numerous works of art, including an extensive collection of photographs by Pulitzer Prize-winning photojournalist David Hume Kennerly.
The on-site Imperial restaurant features cooking methods and ingredients from the region's diverse bounty. Breakfast is served daily in the restaurant. Hotel amenities include complimentary fiber optic WiFi, newspapers in the fireside lobby, 24-hour business center, luggage storage, limited garage parking and valet service (surcharge), elevator/lift and tour assistance. Hotel Lucia is a smoke-free property (fines may apply for violations).
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Conference space size (meters) - 189
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2034
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- MP3 docking station
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Imperial - is adjacent to the hotel and accessible via the lobby. Imperial features cooking methods and ingredients from the region's diverse bounty by James Beard Award winning chef Vitaly Paley.
Penny Diner - Serves American cuisine and is open on select days for breakfast and lunch.
Room service - 24 hours
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel Lucia provides a complimentary 24-hour fitness room with cardio equipment and free weights.
Running, walking, and cycling paths are located along the Willamette River, six blocks from the hotel. City parks provide playgrounds and playing fields. One mile away, Washington Park includes tennis courts, an archery range, and miles of trails through forested landscapes. Heron Lakes Golf Course, open to the public, is eight miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 45 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD $10 and USD $25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 43 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 45 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Hotel Lucia
- Hotel Lucia Provenance Hotel
- Hotel Lucia Provenance Hotel Portland
- Lucia Hotel
- Lucia Provenance
- Lucia Provenance Portland
- Hotel Lucia Portland
- Lucia Portland
- Lucia Hotel Portland
We should mention
Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This hotel is listed in the 2010 Travel + Leisure 500.