- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
Overview of River's Edge Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Urban Edge Suite
Urban Double King
Urban Journey Suite
River Double King
River Journey Suite
River Edge Suite
River View King with Sofa Bed
About this area
Located in Portland, River's Edge Hotel is on the riverwalk. Pioneer Courthouse Square and Grotto are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Tom McCall Waterfront Park and Portland Japanese Garden. Check out an event or a game at Veterans Memorial Coliseum, and consider making time for Oregon Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Kayaking, sailing and boat tours offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Keller Auditorium - 4 min drive
- Aladdin Theater - 4 min drive
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) - 5 min drive
- Portland State University - 8 min drive
- Oregon Health and Science University - 8 min drive
- Portland Union Station - 9 min drive
- PSU South-SW 5th and Jackson Station - 4 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Rosswood — 1 min walk
- Aquariva - 1 min walk
- River Forum Cafe - 3 min walk
- The Old Spaghetti Factory - 7 min walk
- Rip City Grill - 7 min walk
About this property
River's Edge Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Uncovered self-parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night (maximum USD50.00 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
The rooms were very clean and had a beautiful view of the lake; however the staff was very rude and un welcoming. They charged extra fees for parking and early check in. On top of having to pay the fee we booked the room for 3 people they never set up the towels or bedding for the third person. The phone broke we had to be going to the lobby and accommodate them due to COVID regulations but they wouldn’t budge at all on their excessive fees. they were outright unhelpful , and above all they had an unwelcoming and unacceptable attitude. The room itself for one night was already excessively priced. They made us regret choosing Oregon as a place to stay for the night altogether.