Hotels in Downtown Portland, Portland from CA $94
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Downtown Portland hotels and places to stay
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Downtown Portland in Portland
Downtown Portland is a metropolitan neighborhood known for its stunning river views and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Pioneer Courthouse Square and Tom McCall Waterfront Park. If you're looking for a place to stay, choose from one of Downtown Portland's 58 hotels and other accommodations.
Staying in Portland's Downtown Portland Neighborhood
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighborhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- AC Hotel by Marriott Portland Downtown: 3.5-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and bar, steps from Pioneer Courthouse Square. Our guests enjoy the hotel's quiet location and breakfast.
- Kimpton Riverplace Hotel: 4.5-star hotel with a marina, a restaurant, and bar, 6-minute walk from Tom McCall Waterfront Park. Expedia travelers like this hotel's central location.
- The Hi-Lo, Autograph Collection: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar, 5-minute walk from Pioneer Courthouse Square. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and helpful staff.
Downtown Portland may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Portland neighborhood instead. Old Town Chinatown is a neighborhood that travelers love for its ample dining options. This neighborhood is home to 4 hotels and other accommodations, including these top choices:
- The Society Hotel: 2.5-star hotel with bar, a rooftop terrace, and free WiFi, 11-minute walk from Pioneer Courthouse Square. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Downtown: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool, 8-minute walk from Pioneer Courthouse Square. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
Sightseeing Around Downtown Portland in Portland
Browse the collections at Portland Police Museum, Wells Fargo History Museum, or Oregon Historical Society Museum in Downtown Portland. Pioneer Courthouse Square and Tom McCall Waterfront Park are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighborhood.
Old Town Chinatown is a nearby neighborhood with attractions like Lan Su Chinese Garden, Faux Museum, and Oregon Nikkei Legacy Center. Think about a stop by Chinatown Gate, Portland Saturday Market, and Japanese American Historical Plaza during your stay.
Getting Around Downtown Portland and Portland
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Mall-SW 4th Avenue Station, Pioneer Place-SW 5th Avenue Station, or Pioneer Square South Station. If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at Portland Union Station.