- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Meliá Orlando Celebration
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Pool View
Classic Room, Pool View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Pool View
Master Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Master Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Pool View
Suite, 1 Bedroom (2 adults & 2 Children)
About this area
Next to a golf course and near theme parks, Meliá Orlando Celebration is in an area with good shopping. Old Town and Disney Springs® are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Disney's Hollywood Studios® and Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park and Epcot®. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golf lessons and golfing.
- Celebration Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Old Town - 5 min drive
- ESPN Wide World of Sports - 10 min drive
- Disney Springs® - 13 min drive
- Disney's Hollywood Studios® - 19 min drive
- Orlando Station - 22 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 25 min drive
- 360 American Bistro & Bar — 1 min walk
- Panera Bread - 5 min walk
- Wendy's - 13 min walk
- Golden Corral - 13 min walk
- Cold Stone Creamery - 14 min walk
About this property
Meliá Orlando Celebration
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 22.70 per accommodation, per night
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Nearby fitness centre access
- Shuttle service
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The pool was great. The rooms were nice and clean. We had a problem with our shower because the shower curtain was to short water leaked all over the bathroom floor.