Overview of Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Villa, 2 Bedrooms
Villa, 3 Bedrooms
Villa, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Villa, 1 Bedroom
Room (Resort Select)
Studio (with Horror Nights Event Shuttle )
Deluxe Villa, 1 Bedroom (with Horror Nights Event Shuttle )
Villa, 2 Bedrooms (with Horror Nights Event Shuttle )
About this area
Located in Orlando, Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area is in the entertainment district and on a lake. Pointe Orlando and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Eola and Lake Eola Park. Travelling with kids? Make time for Universal Orlando Resort™, or head to an event or a match at ESPN Wide World of Sports. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golf lessons, waterskiing and golfing. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing.
- Discovery Cove - 3 min drive
- SeaWorld® Orlando - 4 min drive
- Orange County Convention Center - 6 min drive
- The Wheel at ICON Park™ - 7 min drive
- Aquatica - 8 min drive
- Orlando Station - 13 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Drafts Sports Bar & Grill — 1 min walk
- Sids Bistro — 1 min walk
- O'Charley's - 2 min drive
- Seito Sushi - 2 min drive
- Pei Wei Asian Diner - 2 min drive
About this property
Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 12.99 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness centre access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6.95 and USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 170.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities