- 12 min drive
- Horseshoe Falls
- 15 min drive
- Cave of the Winds
- 23 min drive
- Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Riverside Park Motel and Campground is located in Niagara Falls. Clifton Hill and Canada One Factory Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Marineland and Journey Behind The Falls. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at KeyBank Center or Burt Flickinger Athletic Center.
- Marineland - 12 min drive
- Horseshoe Falls - 15 min drive
- Niagara Falls State Park - 23 min drive
- Bridal Veil Falls - 23 min drive
- Cave of the Winds - 23 min drive
- Niagara Falls Station - 19 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 95 min drive
About this property
Riverside Park Motel and Campground
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 2.00 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Riverside Park Motel Campground Niagara Falls
- Riverside Park Motel Campground
- Riverside Park Campground Niagara Falls
- Riverside Park Campground
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Visiting family in Niagara Falls and Fort Erie. Great view of the Niagara River. Nice walking trail in front on the property.