- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Fallsview Casino
- 5 min drive
- Scotiabank Convention Centre
- 6 min drive
- Skylon Tower
- 6 min drive
- Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.)
- 43 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
A1 Inn is located in Niagara Falls. Lundy's Lane and Skylon Tower are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Clifton Hill and Canada One Factory Outlets. Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and Niagara SkyWheel are not to be missed.
- Fallsview Casino - 5 min drive
- Greg Frewin Theatre - 5 min drive
- Scotiabank Convention Centre - 6 min drive
- Skylon Tower - 6 min drive
- Journey Behind The Falls - 11 min drive
- Niagara Falls Station - 11 min drive
- Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.) - 41 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- A1 Inn Niagara Falls
- A1 Inn
- A1 Niagara Falls
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Don't expect much!
I found the room to be very clean but somewhat outdated and in need of an upgrade. The TV didn't work at all and the bathroom was very small with no shelves to put personal items. The location, and grounds were nice and quiet - didn't try the outdoor pool, but others were having fun.