Nepean Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Nepean with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 3 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Read about the most popular Nepean hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Ottawa West is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and a fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Best Western Plus Ottawa/Kanata Hotel & Conference Centre. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's pool and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ottawa West Nepean. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Nepean
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 8°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Nepean is 1.34 inches
Exploring Nepean with Your Pet
Known for its university life and hockey, Nepean has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Walter Baker Sports Centre and Chapman Mills Marketplace. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Nepean Sportsplex and Centrepointe Theatre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Ottawa Humane Society, Pet Valu, or Urbanimal.