- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Room comfort
Overview of Kristina Creek B&B
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Kristina Creek B&B is located in Yahk. Those looking for an activity can check out Skimmerhorn Winery, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Columbia Mountains and Ryan Provincial Park. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's quiet location.
- Ryan Provincial Park - 14 min drive
- Johnny Bucyk Arena - 24 min drive
- Creston and District Community Complex - 24 min drive
- Skimmerhorn Winery - 24 min drive
- Creston Golf Club - 29 min drive
- Cranbrook, BC (YXC-Canadian Rockies Intl.) - 65 min drive
About this property
Kristina Creek B&B
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts credit cards and cash for all bookings.
Property is also known as
- Kristina Creek B&B Yahk
- Kristina Creek B&B
- Kristina Creek Yahk
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great hosts and a very comfortable large room. Wonderful quiet place for star gazing.