Overview of Horseshoe Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Horseshoe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Oro-Medonte, Horseshoe Resort is on a private beach. Horseshoe Valley and Mount St. Louis Moonstone are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Travelling with kids? Consider Elmvale Jungle Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Barrie Speedway.
- TreeTop Trekking - 1 min walk
- Horseshoe Adventure Park - 1 min walk
- Copeland Forest - 19 min walk
- Settlers' Ghost Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Hardwood Ski and Bike - 12 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 80 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 14.95 for adults and CAD 14.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Horseshoe Resort Oro-Medonte
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Convenient and relaxing with nice staff with charming environment