- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Caesars Windsor
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Tower (Forum)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Tower (Augustus)
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking, Tower (Forum)
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking, Tower (Augustus)
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Forum)
Luxury Room, Non Smoking (Forum)
About this area
Located in Windsor, Caesars Windsor is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. Detroit Windsor Tunnel and GM Renaissance Center are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Detroit Riverwalk and Belle Isle. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Ford Field or Little Caesars Arena.
- Caesars Casino - 1 min walk
- The Colosseum - 1 min walk
- Detroit Windsor Tunnel - 10 min walk
- GM Renaissance Center - 8 min drive
- Cobo Center - 12 min drive
- Windsor Station - 3 min drive
- Renaissance Center Station - 3 min drive
- Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Market Buffet – Buffet restaurant with a bar. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Neros Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Legends Sports Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner.
- Artist Cafe – Café with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
- Resort fee: CAD 11.30 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention