Search Apartment Rentals in Vienna
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Vienna
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Vienna
NH Vienna Airport Conference Center
Reviewed on Oct. 13, 2020
MEININGER Hotel Wien Downtown Sissi
Reviewed on Feb. 8, 2020
25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier
Reviewed on Jul. 14, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Vienna
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Vienna with 1146 accommodations to choose from, including 703 apartments. Be sure to visit the stunning cathedral and seek out the fascinating museums while you're here. Burgtheater and Austrian Parliament Building are popular attractions worth a visit.
Why should you consider apartments instead of traditional hotels? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home, and also for solo travelers who want to stay in a quieter area.
Here are some of the favorite Vienna apartments you can choose from:
- Neighborhood: Innere Stadt
- Includes free WiFi, an iPod dock, and a flat-screen TV
- Parking and concierge services on site
- Free WiFi and an LCD TV included
- Located in Ottakring neighborhood
- Neighborhood: Wahring
- Includes free WiFi, a washer/dryer, and a private yard
- A rooftop terrace and parking on site
- Free WiFi and a flat-screen TV included
- Located in Mariahilf neighborhood
- Neighborhood: Alsergrund
- Includes free WiFi, a comfy bed, and a flat-screen TV
- A fitness center and a sauna on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Vienna?
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 52° F and nighttime temperatures average 25° F
- April-June: 74° F is the daytime average and 36° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 27° F at night
- Average rainfall is 26.22 inches in a year
Things to Do in Vienna
Vienna is well regarded for its museums and local art scene. Enjoy the outdoors at Viennese City Park and Wiener Prater, or simply take in cultural attractions like Burgtheater and Museum of Natural History. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Austrian Parliament Building and Spanish Riding School.Vienna is also recognized for its:
How to Get to Vienna and Around the Area
Fly into Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), which is located 10.4 mi (16.7 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Bratislava (BTS-M.R.Stefanika), which is 38.6 mi (62.1 km) away.
Walk to nearby metro stations like Schottentor U-Bahn, Herrengasse U-Bahn, and Schottenring U-Bahn. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Vienna Franz-Josefs-Station, Vienna Wien Mitten Station, or Vienna Praterstern Station.