- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Austria Trend Parkhotel Schönbrunn
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Twin Room
Deluxe Single Room
About this area
Austria Trend Parkhotel Schönbrunn is located in Vienna's Hietzing neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Vienna State Opera and Albertina are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Naschmarkt and Mariahilfer Street. Don't miss out on a visit to Schoenbrunn Zoo.
- Schoenbrunn Palace - 4 min walk
- Schoenbrunn Zoo - 8 min walk
- Schoenbrunn Bad - 3 min drive
- Mariahilfer Street - 15 min drive
- Wiener Stadthalle - 18 min drive
- Westbahnhof station - 5 min drive
- Hietzing U-Bahn - 6 min walk
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Restaurant im Wintergarte — 1 min walk
- Gloriette Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Austria Trend Parkhotel Schönbrunn
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 17 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely well appointed hotel in good location. Friendly and very efficient staff. Rooms are to very high standard. Comfortable beds - tea/coffee making facility. Nice restaurant - lovely bar - breakfast very good with wide choice and very attentive floor staff. Safe and quiet area - tram outside door. 5 minute walk to palace. Hope to return.