Find All Inclusive Resorts and Hotels in Puerto Rico Island from CA $173
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Puerto Rico Island All Inclusive Resorts and Hotels
Top Puerto Rico Island All Inclusive Resorts and Hotels
Reviewed on Oct. 17, 2020
All-Inclusive Hotels and Accommodations in Puerto Rico Island
Finding the ideal all-inclusive hotel for your stay in Puerto Rico Island has never been so easy, and with the vast amount of choices on our site you're sure to find one that suits your needs. The closest major airport is in San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.), which is located 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city center. Puerto Rico Island is known for its beaches and live music, and has a host of things to see and do such as Playa Sucia and Parque de Bombas. View our choice of all-inclusive accommodations where you can enjoy a good selection of amenities such as entertainment, kid's clubs, and of course food and beverages all included in your stay. Many of our all-inclusive accommodations also feature activities such as golf, yoga, water sports, and more, which you can enjoy without any additional expense. Expedia even has hotels with all-inclusive room rates and we have a varied list to choose from. If you have some places in mind but need a little more time deciding, you can save them to your favorites, so you don’t lose track of the best options for your vacation. From resorts to all-inclusive rooms, it's all right here, and it’s only a click away.
Planning Your Trip to Puerto Rico Island
If you'd like to know when to travel to Puerto Rico Island, here is a summary of the weather throughout the seasons:
- Hottest months: September, October, June, and July, with an average temperature of 88°F
- Coldest months: January, February, March, and December, with an average temperature of 71°F
- Driest months: March, February, January, and June, with an average rainfall of 3.81 inches
- Rainiest months: November, September, May, and October, with an average rainfall of 8.55 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Puerto Rico Island
Venture out to Playa Sucia and Parque de Bombas, and see why travelers like the destination's beaches and culture in Puerto Rico Island. Other top attractions include La Fortaleza - Palacio de Santa Catalina, San Juan Gate, and San Juan Cathedral.
Puerto Rico Island is also known for its:
Getting Around Puerto Rico Island
You can access metro transit at Bayamon Station, Deportivo Station, and Jardines Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
More trip options
- Top areas for All Inclusive Resorts and Hotels
- More Hotel Options in Puerto Rico Island
- More Accommodation Types in Puerto Rico Island
- Hotels near Popular Puerto Rico Island Attractions
- Other Hotels near Puerto Rico Island, Puerto Rico
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Puerto Rico Island Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends