- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of San Juan Airport Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Double Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located near the beach, San Juan Airport Hotel is in Isla Verde neighbourhood and is connected to the airport. Castillo de San Cristobal and San Juan Cathedral are notable landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, visit Pier 1. Travelling with kids? Consider Punto Verde, or check out an event or a game at Jose Miguel Agrelot Coliseum. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and skydiving nearby.
- The Mall of San Juan - 5 min drive
- Carolina Beach - 8 min drive
- Isla Verde Beach - 10 min drive
- University of Puerto Rico - 11 min drive
- Jose Miguel Agrelot Coliseum - 15 min drive
- Pinero Station - 8 min drive
- San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.) - 3 min walk
- Campo Verde Latin Cuisine — 1 min walk
About this property
San Juan Airport Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 28.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 80 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: USD 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property did not have heat nor were we told the heaters were not connected. We turned on the heater, went to dinner and came back to a room that was 5 degrees colder than when we left. The carpet in the lobby was worn. The shower had soft spots under the tub which gave the impression that the floor could give way. The light switch for the overhead lighting was difficult to find.