Overview of San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View, Tower
Room, 1 King Bed, City View, Tower
Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Corner
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View (Cabana)
Room, 1 King Bed, City View, Corner
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, View
Presidential Suite, 1 Bedroom (Vice)
Presidential Suite, 1 Bedroom
Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View (Cabana Lanai)
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View (Cabana)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View, Corner (Corner Cabana)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony, Ocean View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View (Cabana)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View, Oceanfront
Room, 2 Double Beds, Pool View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony, City View
About this area
Located in San Juan's Condado neighbourhood, San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino is near the airport and on the beach. Port of San Juan and Pan American Pier are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Condado Beach and Carolina Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Punto Verde, or check out an event or a game at Jose Miguel Agrelot Coliseum.
- Casino del Mar at La Concha Resort - 5 min walk
- Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferre - 17 min walk
- Condado Beach - 17 min walk
- Centro Europa - 17 min walk
- Paseo Caribe - 3 min drive
- Sacred Heart Station - 4 min drive
- San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Gingambo – Poolside family restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Red Coral Lounge – Serves light fare daily.
- La Isla Beach Bar – Serves lunch and light fare daily.
- Coffee Merchant Bake Shop – Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 19 per cent of room rate
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- San Juan Marriott Resort Stellaris Casino
- San Juan Marriott Stellaris Casino
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
Entire Island and all property amenities were shut down as of Sunday 3/15. It was like Fyre Fest trying to get off the island and no help or accommodations from the front desk. They had zero answers and zero recommendations on how to handle the situation.