- Wyndham Rio Mar Casino
- 3 min walk
- Wyndham Rio Mar Golf Course
- 9 min walk
- Luquillo Beach
- 11 min drive
- San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.)
- 35 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Rio Grande, Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort is connected to the convention centre and on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Luquillo Beach and El Yunque National Forest. Travelling with kids? Consider Carabali Rainforest Park, or check out an event or a game at Hipodromo Camarero.
- Wyndham Rio Mar Casino - 3 min walk
- Wyndham Rio Mar Golf Course - 9 min walk
- Balneario La Monseratte - 8 min drive
- Carabali Rainforest Park - 9 min drive
- Luquillo Beach - 11 min drive
- San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Barista Cafe – Serves light fare daily.
- Palio – Fine-dining restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Sea Breeze – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch.
- Marbella – Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available from 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50, per pet, per stay (maximum of USD 1 per stay), plus a deposit of USD 50 per stay.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb/11 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Resort fee: 20 per cent of room rate
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/Valet service
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 30 for adults, and USD 12 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 44 per person (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay (maximum USD1 per stay)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property uses solar and geothermal energy, plus a grey water recycling system. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf Beach Resort Rio Grande
- Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf Beach Resort
- Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf Beach
- Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort Spa
- Wyndham Grand Mar Resort Spa
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Amazing staff and property. Would book again every time.