- Princeville Golf Club - Prince Course
- 1 min walk
- Hanalei Beach Park
- 11 min drive
- Nanea Restaurant and Bar
- 6 min drive
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- 7 min drive
- Lihue, HI (LIH)
- 51 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Princeville, Princeville Resort is next to a golf course and on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hanalei Bay and Anini Beach. Kauai Mini Golf and Limahuli Garden and Reserve are also worth visiting.
- Princeville Golf Club - Prince Course - 1 min walk
- Queen's Bath - 3 min drive
- Makai Golf Club - 4 min drive
- Hanalei Beach Park - 11 min drive
- Hanalei Pier - 12 min drive
- Lihue, HI (LIH) - 51 min drive
- Nanea Restaurant and Bar - 6 min drive
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf - 7 min drive
- North Shore General Store & Cafe - 7 min drive
- Princeville Market & Deli - 7 min drive
- Lappert's Hawaii - 7 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 39 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 43 for adults and USD 19 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - GE-163-548-3648-01. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- The St. Regis Princeville Resort
- The St Regis Princeville
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The pool and beach area were outstanding. Our room had a fantastic view. The lobby area, bar, lounge area had a fantastic view as did the restaurant. That being said the rooms could use new beds. Service was slow. They did a good job cleaning our room but it wasn't cleaned until almost 5:00pm everyday which is too late. It would be nice to have ice available to self serve instead of constantly having to call and wait for someone to deliver. We gave up waiting one time and left.We had a late arrival 1:00 am, there was no shampoo or conditioner or shower soap to freshen up after a long travel day, we had to request it. Make up remover towelettes would have been a nice amenity. A shuttle to Princeville just a few miles away would have also been a nice amenity.