Overview of Fairmont Orchid
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Executive Suite, Non Smoking, Angled View of the Ocean - 1 King
Fairmont Room, Non Smoking, Garden View - 1 King
Fairmont Room, Non Smoking, Partial Ocean View - 1 King
Ocean View, Non Smoking, Angled View of the Ocean - 1 King
Deluxe Room, Non-Smoking, Angled View of the Ocean - 1 King
Fairmont Room, Non Smoking, Garden View - 2 Queens
Fairmont Room, Non Smoking, Partial Ocean View - 2 Queens
Ocean View, Non Smoking, Angled View of the Ocean - 2 Queens
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking, Angled View of the Ocean - 2 Queen Beds
Executive Suite, Non Smoking, Angled View of the Ocean - 2 Queens
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Ocean View (Ocean Front-NS)
Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Oceanfront
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, Garden View
Fairmont Gold, 1 King Bed, Garden View
Fairmont Gold, 2 Queen Beds, Garden View
Fairmont Gold, Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Fairmont Gold, Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
Fairmont Gold, Suite, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Fairmont Gold, Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
Fairmont Gold, Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Fairmont Gold, Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
About this area
Located in Kamuela, Fairmont Orchid is in the historical district and on a private beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Waikoloa Beach Golf Course, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Hapuna Beach State Park and Waialea Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Great 4-D Movie Ride and Dolphin Quest.
- Mauna Lani Resort Golf Course - 7 min drive
- Francis H.I'i Brown South Golf Course - 8 min drive
- Mauna Lani Beach - 9 min drive
- Waikoloa Kings Golf Course - 11 min drive
- Puako Bay - 16 min drive
- Kailua-Kona, HI (KOA-Kona Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Hale Kai Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Browns Beach House — 1 min walk
- Under the Bodhi Tree - 17 min walk
- Kimobean Coffee - 17 min walk
- Ice Cream - 17 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25, per accommodation, per night, plus a deposit of USD 25 per day.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 75.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 1 per cent destination fee will be charged.
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 29 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA-052-830-4128-01.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fairmont Orchid Hawaii Resort Kamuela
- Fairmont Orchid Hawaii Kamuela
- The Fairmont Orchid Hawaii
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We liked everything. The pool, dinning selection, the grounds and the garden we were in.