Search Resort Hotels in Piedmont from CA $89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Piedmont
Reviewed on Sep. 17, 2020
Complexe Le 60
Reviewed on Aug. 14, 2020
St-Sauveur Lovely Studio
Reviewed on Jan. 20, 2020
Resorts in Piedmont
Longing for a relaxing escape? You deserve the luxuries and comforts of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your trip—from convenient dining options to activities and entertainment. Browse the resorts in the area and discover the one that's best for you, whether you see yourself sitting down to fine dining or checking out the on-site boutiques.
Our highest-rated resorts around Piedmont:
Esterel Resort - Beach resort rated 4 stars
- 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Piedmont
- Features 2 outdoor pools, a golf course, and 4 spa tubs
- 2 restaurants on site
Auberge du Vieux Foyer - Rated 3.5 stars
- 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from Piedmont
- Offers a restaurant
- Has an outdoor pool, a bar, and a terrace
GetAways at Lac Morency - Spa property with a 3-star rating
- 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Piedmont
- Amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa, and a fitness center
- Has a restaurant
- 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Piedmont
- Access to a spa tub
What Can I Do in Piedmont?
Head for the ski slopes at Mont Olympia, or bring the kids to Glissades des Pays d'en Haut for some family fun. Mont Saint-Sauveur and Polar Bear's Club are a couple additional top attractions in the area.
Travelers also like Piedmont for its:
- Mountain views
When Should I Visit Piedmont?
Here's a summary of the seasonal weather to help you choose your vacation dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 43° F and nighttime temperatures average 4° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 27° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 8° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.42 inches in a year