Search Apartment Rentals in Piedmont
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Piedmont
Reviewed on Sep. 17, 2020
Complexe Le 60
Reviewed on Aug. 14, 2020
St-Sauveur Lovely Studio
Reviewed on Jan. 20, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Piedmont
There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Piedmont. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you search for accommodations with similar amenities. When you search on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also search for similar properties such as condos, vacation homes, or cottages. Enjoy the culinary delights with a visit to the local restaurants, and enjoy popular sights in the area like Polar Bear's Club.
When is the Best Time to Visit Piedmont?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarize yourself with these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 43° F and nighttime temperatures average 4° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 27° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 8° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.42 inches in a year
What to Do in Piedmont
Piedmont is known for its restaurants. Family-friendly sights include Glissades des Pays d'en Haut, whereas other top attractions include Polar Bear's Club. Other places in town to visit include Mont Olympia and Sommet Saint-Sauveur.Piedmont is also popular for:
- Mountain views