Overview of Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Room, 1 King Bed, Lake View
Room, 1 King Bed, Poolside (2nd Floor Only)
Room, 1 King Bed (Vista View)
Room, 1 King Bed (Vista View - Accessible)
Room, 1 King Bed (Plaza)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Lake View
Room, 1 King Bed (Poolside Ground Floor)
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Lake View
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Plaza Room)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ground Floor (Poolside)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Poolside (Second Level)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Vista View)
About this area
Located in Rancho Mirage, Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa is in an area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at San Jacinto Mountains, while Palm Springs Air Museum and Palm Springs Art Museum are cultural highlights. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, or check out an event or a game at Indian Wells Tennis Garden.
- McCallum Theatre - 3 min drive
- El Paseo Shopping District - 3 min drive
- Rancho Las Palmas Country Club - 3 min drive
- Marriott's Shadow Ridge Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Desert Willow Golf Resort - 6 min drive
- Palm Springs Station - 22 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Babe's Bar-B-Que & Brewhouse - 6 min walk
- The Cheesecake Factory - 8 min walk
- Roy's Restaurant - 9 min walk
- Koffi - 14 min walk
- Outback Steak House - 18 min walk
About this property
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 50 lb/23 kg
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 75 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort Rancho Mirage
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Rancho Mirage
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Very beautiful hotel resort. Staff very friendly and helpful. I didn’t like that as a handicap person our room was the furthest from the main building with amenities.